3PhasePMA.jpg
3PhasePMA.jpg (56.42 KiB) 13544-mal betrachtet

2Stator3Rotor.jpg
2Stator3Rotor.jpg (116.11 KiB) 13544-mal betrachtet

1.jpg
1.jpg (138.82 KiB) 13544-mal betrachtet

1.jpg
1.jpg (132.84 KiB) 13544-mal betrachtet

Greetings, I fabricated metal back rotors for a vertically stacked stator and rotor PMA. There are two stators with 9 coils. They have been wired to six coils per phase.
Results from today’s testing.
Stator resistance 3 ohms.
Open Voltage AC: RPM’s
13.5 200
26.0 400
52 800

I was unable to test current. I have to purchase diodes .
No glue needed to place magnets in rotors.

Grüße, ich Metall zurück Rotoren für eine vertikal gestapelt Stator und Rotor PMA hergestellt. Es gibt zwei Statoren mit 9 Windungen. Sie müssen sechs Spulen pro Phase verdrahtet.
Ergebnisse aus der heutigen Tests.
Ständerwiderstand 3 Ohm.
Open Spannung AC: RPM's
13.5 200
26.0 400
52 800

Ich konnte Prüfstrom. Ich muss Dioden Kauf
ListenRead phonetically
GoVertical

Re: stacked stators and rotors PMA

Beitragvon Bernd » Mo 28. Mär 2011, 08:30

Nice Alternator GoVertical.
What are the dimensions of your magnets ? Do you use two magnets one above the other into the middle plate ?
To me the iron ring for the magnetic back path seem to be a bit small.
How much airgap you have between the magnet plates ?
I like that this alternator has a nice looking housing.

Grüsse

Bernd
Bernd

Beitragvon Manfred » Mo 28. Mär 2011, 11:20

Hello GoVertical,

respect, respect You have done a nice job. I am working on the same line as You alredy have done. That gives me a kick to speed up my project. Watch that viewtopic.php?f=8&t=931&start=50

best regards
Manfred
Manfred

Beitragvon GoVertical » Mo 28. Mär 2011, 13:03

Greetings, I agree the metal ring is small for the size of the magnets, it should be larger. The size of the metal ring is all I could find. This PMA was made using used stators from earlier projects. I what to see if the idea would work. It does work. Stacking the rotors and stators vertically reduces the magnet count, increases output at a lower RPM, and allows for a smaller package. The middle rotor has 1x1 inch N42 and the top and bottom has 0.5 x 1 inch N42. The distance between rotors is 20 mm and about 2 mm from the stators. This project is not the best configuration but I think it is moving in the right direction. Once the fabrication method is established adding more stators and rotors will easy. Manfred has the right idea, nice work.

TBwithMR1.jpg
TBwithMR1.jpg (138.81 KiB) 13513-mal betrachtet

Grüße, ich stimme den Metallring ist klein für die Größe des Magneten, es sollte größer sein. Die Größe der Metallring ist alles was ich finden konnte. Das PMA wurde mithilfe verwendet Statoren aus früheren Projekten. Ich, was zu sehen, ob die Idee funktionieren würde. Es funktioniert. Stapeln der Rotoren und Statoren vertikal reduziert die Magnet zählen, erhöht den Durchsatz bei niedriger Drehzahl und ermöglicht einem kleineren Paket. Die mittlere Rotor hat 1x1 Zoll N42 und oben und unten ist 0,5 x 1 Zoll N42. Der Abstand zwischen den Rotoren beträgt 20 mm und ca. 2 mm von der Statoren. Dieses Projekt ist nicht die beste Konfiguration, aber ich denke, es ist in die richtige Richtung bewegen. Nach dem Herstellungsverfahren etabliert Zugabe ist Statoren und Rotoren wird einfach. Manfred hat die richtige Idee, schöne Arbeit.
ListenRead phonetically
Dateianhänge
1.jpg
1.jpg (133.06 KiB) 13513-mal betrachtet
GoVertical

Beitragvon GoVertical » Do 31. Mär 2011, 19:56

Greetings, New test results, 1.1 DC amps @ 200 RPM’s, and 3.25 amps DC @ 300 RPM. Battery voltage @ 12.3 VDC. I plan on increasing the size of the magnets on the top and bottom rotors to 1 inch x 1 inch cylinders, hopefully this will increase the output at a lower RPM. Best regards.

Grüße, New Testergebnisse, 1,1 Ampere DC @ 200 RPM, und 3,25 Ampere DC @ 300 U / min. Akku voltage@12.3 VDC. Ich auf die Erhöhung der Größe des Magneten auf der oberen und unteren Rotoren bis 1 Zoll x 1 Zoll Zylinder planen, dies wird hoffentlich auch der Ausgang bei einer niedrigeren Drehzahl zu erhöhen. Mit freundlichen Grüßen.
GoVertical

Beitragvon GoVertical » Do 31. Mär 2011, 21:25

Greetings, I took a current measurement of two legs with no load, just connected to the amp meter and had 4.8 amps AC @ 200 RPM. I am not sure what this tells me but I am guessing it is the theoretical max at that RPM. If anyone can fill me in please let me know.

Grüße, nahm ich eine aktuelle Messung der beiden Schenkel ohne Last, nur an den Verstärker angeschlossen und musste Meter 4,8 Ampere AC @ 200 U / min. Ich bin nicht sicher, was dieser mir sagt, aber ich bin zu raten ist es die theoretische max bei, dass RPM. Wenn mir jemand füllen kann lass es mich wissen.
GoVertical

Beitragvon Bernd » Do 31. Mär 2011, 21:59

Hello GoVertical, thank you for showing us your latest results.
Your measurement between two legs, was that between two phase connectors ?
To make calculations you should also measure the open voltage between the same connectors.
If we have this value too we can make the shorted power caculation.

Grüsse

Bernd
Bernd

Beitragvon GoVertical » Do 31. Mär 2011, 22:12

Greetings, the open voltage is 13.5 VAC @ 200 RPM's. Resistance is 3 ohms. Current at same phase connection is 4.8 amps AC @ 200 RPM's.
Thanks you for the help.

Grüße, ist die Leerlaufspannung 13,5 Vac @ 200 RPM. Widerstand ist 3 Ohm. Strom bei gleicher Phase beträgt 4,8 Ampere-Anschluss AC @ 200 RPM.
Vielen Dank für die Hilfe.
GoVertical

Beitragvon Bernd » Do 31. Mär 2011, 22:28

Was the value of 13,5 volt open voltage measured behind the rectifier or between the phase connectos where
you measured the current ? Or did you measured the current also behind the rectifier ? I am unsure.

Well, if you get from 13,5 volt open voltage a shorted current of 4,8 amp then the shorted power is
4,8 amp x 13,5 Volt = 64,8 Watt. 1/4 of this shorted power is the maximum power you can get into the load.
64,8 / 4 = 16,2 Watt.
The calculated alternator resistance is = R = U/I = 13,5 / 4,8 = 2,81 Ohm

Grüsse

Bernd
Bernd

Beitragvon GoVertical » Do 31. Mär 2011, 23:37

Greetings, I removed the rectifier and took the measurements from the PMA. Thank you, I understand what you are saying. The fabrication method still need some improvement, I can add bigger magnets and add more stators without to much trouble. It would be nice if I could get that output at 50 RPM’s. I am going to add another stator and hopefully I can get some better numbers. If you have any ideas please let me know. Thanks again and best regards.

Grüße, entfernte ich den Gleichrichter und nahmen die Messungen von der PMA. Danke, ich verstehe, was Sie sagen. Die Herstellungsverfahren müssen noch einige Verbesserungen, kann ich größere Magnete und fügen Sie mehr Statoren ohne zu viel Mühe. Es wäre schön, wenn ich die Leistung bei 50 RPM konnte. Ich gehe zu einem anderen Stator hinzufügen und hoffentlich kann ich einige bessere Zahlen zu erhalten. Wenn Sie irgendwelche Ideen lass es mich wissen. Nochmals vielen Dank und beste Grüße.
GoVertical

Nächste

Zurück zu Generatoren