stacked stators and rotors PMA

Re: stacked stators and rotors PMA

Beitragvon Bernd » Fr 8. Jul 2011, 07:29

You are right, all three measurements between the phase connectors should have the same value.
Maybe you know the amount of wire you used for the coils. So you can calculate what resistance
one phase should have.

Again i have to ask how the stator plates are connected itself. Is each statorplate one phase or has
each statorplate three phases ? If each plate has three phases you shouldn't connect the three plates
together before the rectivier.

Grüsse

Bernd
Bernd

Beitragvon GoVertical » Fr 8. Jul 2011, 12:34

Hi, each plate is wired as a 3 phase. I tested each plate as a 3 phase star and measured about 6 VAC @ 60 RPM with no load for each stator. I believe this is telling that each stator is wired the same. I may have cast one of the stators opposite to the other two. Performing more testing today. I really appreciate any help I receive. Thank you.

Hallo, jede Platte ist wired as a 3 phase. Getestet habe ich jede Platte als 3 phase star, gemessen über 6 VAC @ 60 RPM mit last für jeden stator. Ich glaube, das ist bezeichnend, dass jeder stator verdrahtet ist das gleiche. Ich kann werfen eines der statoren gegenüber den beiden anderen. mehr Tests durchführen. I really appreciate any help I erhalten. Danke.
GoVertical

Beitragvon Bernd » Fr 8. Jul 2011, 12:48

So then each stator is a complete 3 Phase System, a complete generator.
How did you connect the three stator with there over all 9 connections together ?
You shouldn't connect them in series nor in parallel before rectifying.
The sine waves of the 3 stators can react destructive together and canceling each other
or you get current between the stators which you can notice as something like cogging.

Better you use for each stator a separte rectifier and connect the outgoing
of the rectifiers together.

Grüsse

Bernd
Bernd

Beitragvon GoVertical » Fr 8. Jul 2011, 14:48

Hi, using no common connection between L1, L2, L3 I was able to connect each phase between all three stators. Measured voltage @ about 60 RPM 9 VAC. So the voltage is adding up between the three plates. I am trying to fined connections for the common point. Comments Welcome.

Hi, keine gemeinsame Verbindung zwischen L1, L2, L3 konnte ich die Verbindung jede phase zwischen allen drei statoren. Gemessene spannung @ 60 RPM 9 VAC. So addiert sich die Spannung zwischen den drei Platten. Ich versuche, mit einer Geldstrafe Verbindungen für den gemeinsamen Punkt. Kommentare Willkommen.
Babylon 9
GoVertical

Beitragvon andreas » Fr 8. Jul 2011, 18:19

Hallo,

3stack.jpg
3stack.jpg (42.41 KiB) 9133-mal betrachtet

MfG. Andreas
andreas

Beitragvon GoVertical » Fr 8. Jul 2011, 23:54

Hi, I found a common point. I now believe it is wired as a 3 phase star configuration, 12 coils per phase. Use a 12 volt light as a load and rotating the PMA using a hand crank measured 0.4 AC amps @ about 60 RPMs. Turning by hand is difficult. Proceeding to bench test with lathe, bridge rectifier, 12 volt deep cell load, and load controller. Will post results soon. Enjoy the day.

Hi, ich fand einen gemeinsamen Punkt. Ich glaube jetzt ist es verkabelt in der 3 phase star configuration, 12 Rollen pro phase. Verwenden Sie ein 12 volt licht als eine Last und drehen der PMA mit einer handkurbel gemessen 0,4 AC amps @ 60 Rpms Drehen mit der Hand ist schwierig. Verfahren, bench test mit drehmaschine, brückengleichrichter, 12 volt deep Zelle laden, laden und controller. Wird an dieser Stelle ergebnisse bald. Genießen Sie den Tag.
GoVertical

Beitragvon GoVertical » Sa 9. Jul 2011, 00:00

andreas hat geschrieben:Hallo,

3stack.jpg

MfG. Andreas

Greetings. thank you for the diagram That may the solution if I have poor test. What voltage are the capacitors?

Grüße und danke ihnen für das Diagramm, die möglicherweise die lösung wenn ich schlechter test. Welche spannung sind die kondensatoren?
GoVertical

Beitragvon andreas » Sa 9. Jul 2011, 08:24

Hallo,

start with 25 V.

MfG. Andreas
andreas

Beitragvon GoVertical » Sa 9. Jul 2011, 15:52

Hi, requested diagram of how I connected coils in stators before casting. I believe they were all connected the same, but when I did the finial assembly I used the same wiring scheme that I used for the dual stator and it was very difficult to spin and had very low output. I end up connecting each phase of each stator one at time and then connected the center of the star to configure a 3 phase Star with 12 coils per phase. My oscilloscope died so off to try to find one that I use just to check the waveform.The last stator connected the connection was not what I expected, which may indicate I cast the coils different from the others or it may be some other reason. I am not sure. Comment welcome.

3phaseConn.jpg
3phaseConn.jpg (85.54 KiB) 9098-mal betrachtet
GoVertical

Beitragvon GoVertical » Sa 9. Jul 2011, 21:03

GoVertical

VorherigeNächste

Zurück zu Generatoren